Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) has proposed a new design for the reconstruction of the historic Cr adock Bridge in Medford Square. The new development is supposed to decreases chances of flooding in Arlington. The new design is scheduled to be presented on 2nd April, at theÂ Â Medford City Council by MassDOT officials. Â The Medford legislative delegation and Mayor Michael McGlynn were pleased to announce the introduction of the bridge reconstruction plan.
Major aspects of the project
- Two be completed in 3.5 years
- To be re-designed and not re-constructed from scratch.
- will not disrupt traffic through out the project period.
- A temporary bridge will allow traffic to flow in both directions while the main bridge is repaired.
- This will reduce flooding and promote transportation in Medford and Arlington.
Read more:Â New Medford project design – wickedlocal.comÂ
Cradock Bridge re-design to improve safety in Meford and prevent flooding
Cradock Bridge re-design to imRead More
Woman injured in accident at Hamlet and Palmer intersection Arlington MA
Woman injured in accident at HRead More
Jason Russell House in Arlington, MA
Jason Russell House in ArlingtRead More
Menotomy Rocks Park in Arlington, MA
Menotomy Rocks Park in ArlingtRead More
Cyrus E. Dallin Art Museum in Arlington, MA
Cyrus E. Dallin Art Museum inRead More